California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as S.B. 27, allows individual customers who have provided their personal information to us to request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us in one of the following ways: send a letter to SpiritClips, LLC, 3130 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 400, Santa Monica, CA 90403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted to locations other than those specified above.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact you if I still have questions?
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Privacy Statement
- Who do you share information with?
- How do I access and change my e-mail contact preferences?
- Are customer's personalized card messages saved/confidential or deleted after shut down?
- Is the information I share kept private?
- How can I contact Ink & Main if I have concerns about my privacy?