Our Service has been developed for use of a general audience. We recognize the privacy interests of children, and therefore encourages parents and guardians, and or other adults, to take an active role in children's Internet activities and interests. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect information from any visitor under the age of thirteen (13).
Articles in this section
- How do I contact you if I still have questions?
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Privacy Statement
- Who do you share information with?
- How do I access and change my e-mail contact preferences?
- Are customer's personalized card messages saved/confidential or deleted after shut down?
- Is the information I share kept private?
- How can I contact Ink & Main if I have concerns about my privacy?