Customers with accounts on Ink & Main will not be migrated to the new service automatically. They will have to check out our new personalized greeting card service and choose to create an account. Customers who have Ink & Main, Feeln or Hallmark eCards accounts should log into the new service with their existing user name & password. To make it easy, you can use the same user name and password for all of your Hallmark Labs accounts.
Articles in this section
- How long will I be able to log in for the address book?
- How do I learn more about the new personalized greeting card service?
- How will I be able to track my future dated order without visibility into Order History?
- How long do I have to retrieve my Address Book?
- Will current Ink & Main accounts be migrated to the new service?
- What happens to personal information (order history, photos) once the site closes?
- How do I download my Address Book?
- After Ink & Main closes its doors, where do I order personalized greeting cards?
- Does the Ink & Main discontinuation affect my future dated orders?
- When is the last day to place an order?